Corsair VOID Surround Hybrid Stereo Gaming Headset with Dolby 7.1 USB Adapter (AP)
Unrivaled Comfort. Universally Compatible.
Purpose built for marathon gaming sessions. Powered by microfiber and memory foam. The Corsair Gaming VOID Surround headset features “true form” ear cups that wrap your ears in luxurious comfort for extended play sessions.
The Corsair Gaming VOID Surround Headset features a mobile connector that works with PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and mobile devices.
The included USB Dolby Headphone surround adapter unlocks genuine Dolby 7.1 for a supercharged experience on your PC, and the 50mm neodymium drivers produce staggering bass, scintillating highs, and towering dynamic range anywhere you play.
The included USB Dolby Headphone surround adapter unlocks genuine Dolby 7.1 for PC.
The mobile-compatible connector guarantees compatibility with PlayStation 4, Xbox One, tablets, and mobile devices.
*Xbox One may require Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter, available separately
Efficient 50mm neodymium drivers create staggering bass, scintillating highs, and towering dynamic range.
Microfiber-wrapped memory foam ear pads enable extended play.
The noise-canceling microphone puts your voice in the spotlight—and nothing else.
- VOID Surround Hybrid Stereo Gaming Headset
- Dolby Headphone 7.1 USB Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One (with 3.5mm connector on controller – adapter may be required on older models), mobile and tablet
- A PC running Windows 7, 8, or 10 is required for CUE software and Dolby Headphone functionality
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Impedance: 32k Ohms @ 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 107dB (+/-3dB)
- Drivers: 50mm
- Connector: 4-pole 3.5mm
- Type: Unidirectional noise-cancelling with adjustable, rotating boom
- Impedance: 2.2k Ohms
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 10kHz
- Sensitivity: -38dB (+/-3dB)