Corsair Force Series™ LE200 240GB SATA 3 6Gb/s SSD
Exceptional Transfer Speed and Plenty of Capacity
CORSAIR Force LE200 solid-state drives incorporate the latest NAND technologies to ensure fast data transfer speeds, and a wide variety of capacity options to enable performance that is faster than hard disk drives.
- Low power consumption solid-state architecture
- Engineered with high quality components
- Enhanced error correction
- Static and dynamic wear-leveling extends the life of the disk SSD
- Advanced garbage collection
- Compatible with CORSAIR SSD Toolbox for advanced functionality
- Extensive 3-year warranty
Exceptional Performance, Economically Priced
Additional protection to enhance reliability life of the drive, as well as error bit correction and improved data retention. Support for over-provisioning, secure wipe, disk cloning, firmware updates and the latest generation NAND.
Quality Components for Power Efficiency
Premium parts ensure stability, reliability and are up to 95% lower power consumption compared to standard HDD’s, resulting in better energy efficiency and longer battery life with laptops.
Selective Capacity SSD Performance, Faster Than Hard Drives
Boot up, shutdown and launch applications faster than ever, and search your documents and files instantly.
Faster Response and Reliability
Additional protection to enhance reliability and extend life of the drive. Support for over-provisioning, secure wipe, disk cloning, FW update and more. Additional error bit correction and improved data retention, while supporting the latest generation NAND. Work and play knowing you’re backed by CORSAIR 3-year warranty.
- Force Series LE200 SSD
- SATA 3 6Gb/s
- Backward compatible with SATA II and SATA I
- Windows 7, Vista, and XP, Mac OS X, Linux
- 2.5" or 3.5" hard drive bay
- Unformatted Capacity: 240GB
- Form Factor: 7mm height, 2.5"
- Interface Type: SATA 6Gbps (SATA 3)
- Max Sequential Read (ATTO): Up to 560MB/s
- Max Sequential Write (ATTO): Up to 530MB/s
- Max Sequential Read (CDM): Up to 490MB/s
- Max Sequential Write (CDM): Up to 460MB/s
- Max Random Read QD32 (IOMeter): 45K IOPS
- Max Random Write QD32 (IOMeter): 15K IOPS
- TBW (Total Bytes Written) : 30TB
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Operating Humidity: 90% RH (40° C)
- Storage Humidity: 93% RH (40° C)
- Shock: 500G
- Vibration: 20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm, 80Hz~2000Hz/20G